Sunday, January 17, 2010

Signs of Suva


This is one of my favorite signs that you see
all over Suva...The girl, Noula Sefiti, is in my
ward. I wish you could see her face! This is
an advertisement for Vodafone....a cell phone
company. Noula was one of the runner-ups
on the Fijian version of American Idol. She can
REALLY sing!


opps......how did I do that twice??????



These next signs are all up by the public
hospital, The Colonial War Memorial Hospital.
A dental office.




The Hospital





OBGYN office.....






Dr. offices







You come to this sign right after all the medical
signs. I am not sure how much confidence
this gives me in the medical help here! (if you
are having a hard time reading it....click on it to
make it bigger!)

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Alice, what a beautiful place you were at Christmas! I''m so glad you were ok during the cyclone, scary! And very interesting pictures of the places to see :) in Figi!

    ReplyDelete