Thursday, February 25, 2010

Elder Christofferson Visits Fiji


In January, Elder and Sister Christofferson came
to Fiji. I don't know why we are being so blessed
to have so many wonderful Church leaders visit
our mission. President Ostler says it is either that
we are really good...or really bad. I'm sure it is
the first! Once again, I was involved in a dinner
for the Christofferesons, the Jensens, and Elder
Hamula. I think Elder and Sister Seare and I
are getting pretty good at it....at least we are having
lots of fun!


Elder and Sister Jensen, of the Pres. of the Seventy,
and Elder Hamula, 1st Counselor in the Pacific Area
Presidency.



After Elder Christofferson spoke to the mission,
I took this great picture of Sister Kant and Sister
Childs, the missionaries in my ward. A few days
after this picture was taken, Sister Kant was
transferred to Labasa (on another island) and
Sister Mailo came back to our ward.




The sister missionaries. L-R. Me, Sister Kant,
Sister Childs, Sister J Nair, Sister Watikini,
Sister Mailo, Sister Bakaua, Sister R Nair,
Sister Reeves, Sister Logo...and up front, Sister
Soli. I consider it a great privilege to work with
these wonderful women!





When we have a zone conferene our flat is where
the sister missionaries that don't live around Suva
stay. Sister R Nair and Sister Bakaua stayed with
us during Elder Christofferson's visit. The big
bowl in the middle of the table is full of the potatoes
I had just washed for Elder Christofferson's dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment