Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fellow Missionaries


Here are some pictures of the fabulous sister
missionaries that serve (or served) here in
Fiji. Sister Bakaua, Sister Tiraim and Sister
Nair.


Sister Aumoeualogo (better known as Sister Logo)



Sister Idro and Sister Ravulo


Sister Idro, Sister Dakuiboca (Mili), Sister Ravulo,
Sister Mailo and Sister Childs


Sister Rose


Sister Mailo and Sister Kant


All the sisters at Christmas dinner.


Sister Reeves and Sister Watikini


Sister Kant and Sister Childs


Sister Reeves, Sister Watikini, Sister Nair and
Sister Bakaua


Sisters serving in the Fiji Suva Mission


Sister Bakaua, Sister Reeves and Sister Tiraim


Sister Childs, Sister Kant, Sister Logo and Sister
Dakuiboca


The Fiji Suva Mission, January 2010.

3 comments:

  1. Aunt Alice,
    I had a lady over at my house the other night whose son is in Figi on a mission. I was telling her about you and she said "oh Grandma Alice, I found her blog and I stalk her blog...she found her sons picture on your blog! I can't remember her last name though! So funny she knew you as Grandma Alice!

    ReplyDelete